Insta: cccskindoc

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Why is my fungal infection keeps coming back to bug me?

My fungal infection keeps coming back despite treatment. What else can I do?


Tinea cruris is a superficial fungal infection known for its recurring nature. Moist skin is very prone to re-infection.

Here is what you can do:
  1. Keep the crural folds dry after bathing by using a separate towels
  2. Avoid tight fitting garments that will trap your sweats
  3. Bring extra garments out, especially if you know you may sweat soon
  4. Do not share personal garments and towels with others
  5. Lose weight to reduce apposition of skin folds
  6. If you nails, hands and feet or any part of the body has fungal infection, get them treated at the same time
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Telemedicine - The Yay and Nay

Telemedicine is not new. My very first telemedicine experience started in 2013 when I was still practising in government hospital. The servi...